Hi,

In <47BF1F5F.6050008 / gmail.com>
  "Re: Test::Unit maintainer" on Sat, 23 Feb 2008 04:15:40 +0900,
  Phlip <phlip2005 / gmail.com> wrote:

> its capacity for customizations. To put a light refactor on that, I suspect you
> should break run(result) into into narrow calls that are easy to override:

I'll do so. And some property set methods will be added. e.g.:

  class MyGenericTestCase < Test::Unit::TestCase
    setup # or other name
    def my_setup
      ... # will be called even if #setup is overrode.

  class MyTestCase < MyGenericTestCase
    def setup

    def test_XXX
      ... # will be called after #setup and #my_setup are called

> Esthetically, setup is no longer in the same method as teardown. The benefit is
> one could add a method like skip() by overriding only run_case, without then
> inflicting their change on all the other statements in there.

I'll add the method as built-in.

Thanks,
--
kou