On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Ezra Zygmuntowicz <ezmobius / gmail.com> wrote:

>         May I suggest we use a stripped down version of rack for the cgi.rb
>  replacement? http://rack.rubyforge.org/

Even Ruby build isn't as "opinionated software" as is Rails, I second
Ezra suggestion.

CGI is old. Is doesn't feel right that we must depend on gems like
cgi_multipart_eof_fix until the fixes for CGI got merged... switching
to something modern and more update bridge between webserver and ruby
creation of "services" will be excellent.

>  Thoughts?

I like the idea, even that my "thought" don't have commit rights :-)

Regards,

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems