In article <47BA6B64.6050408 / advancedsl.com.ar>,
  Gonzalo Garramu=F1o <ggarra / advancedsl.com.ar> writes:

> Is this a good idea at all?  Often times, libraries need to be modified=20
> due to bugs or enhanced features.  By being able to change LOAD_PATH,=20
> this is trivial.  Any use of require_relative in a library module will=20
> screw that up completely and prevent files from being overridden.

I think require_relative should be used in a library or
test.

For example, I used require_relative in
test/ruby/test_file.rb and test/ruby/test_pipe.rb
to require test/ruby/ut_eof.rb.

I guess no one want to use modified ut_eof.rb by changing
load path.
--=20
Tanaka Akira