------art_46548_4942770.1202914620105

Hi,

for ruby1.8.6, ruby_exec() used to exist in eval.c
I use this function to execute my script loaded by calling rb_load_file()
I now plan to port my application to ruby1.9 but I observe this function has
been removed
can anybody suggest a possible replacement ?

*Note: please pardon for creating noise if this is not the right place to
ask this

Aston