Hi Nathaniel, Ryan,

It seems that the current Test::Unit maintainer is Ryan:
  http://blog.talbott.ws/articles/2007/6/20/test-unit-a-time-to-maintain-and-time-to-hand-off
Is it right?

Test::Unit is just maintenance mode not development mode at
present, isn't it? Ryan, if you don't have a plan that you
develop Test::Unit actively, could you give me a chance for
that? In other words, could you accept me as one of the
Test::Unit maintainers? (I have the Ruby repository account
as the RSS Parser maintainer.)

I have some ideas to improve Test::Unit. Some ideas were
imported from RSpec (not syntax) and others were from my
experiences. For example, setup mechanism will be improved
and special mechanisms for setup (e.g. AcitiveRecord's
fixtures use) will not be needed.

Thanks,
--
kou