On Feb 1, 2008 5:13 AM, Kurt Stephens <ks / kurtstephens.com> wrote:
> Is there a process for submitting patches for Ruby 1.9 and 1.8?  I've
> tried mailing patches to this list with no response.  Is there a
> document describing the process?

There is no documentation that describe the workflow, but:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/ruby-core/

Suggest you to use RubyForge tracker [1] to submit the patch and then
you could rise the discussion at ruby-core.

(The note of the automatic report doesn't apply, since ruby-core no
longer receives these reports).

[1] http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/ruby-core/
--
Luis Lavena