------art_2861_13855466.1201297332349

I have created a ruby class at runtime with its methods created using
class_eval, and I would like to share this class definition on all the
clustered servers. One way I can think of doing is to marshal/serialize it
up and send it to memcache, so that other servers can access it. Obviously,
this doesn't work because according to Module class definition: "bindings,
procedure or method objects, instances of class IO, or singleton objects
can't be dumped".

do we have any workarounds?
Jack

------art_2861_13855466.1201297332349

I have created a ruby class at runtime with its methods created using class_eval, and I would like to share this class definition on all the clustered servers. One way I can think of doing is to marshal/serialize it up and send it to memcache, so that other servers can access it. Obviously, this doesn&#39;t work because according to Module class definition: &quot;bindings, procedure or method objects, instances of class IO, or singleton objects can&#39;t be dumped&quot;.<br>

------art_2861_13855466.1201297332349--