Doug Kearns (djkea2 / mugca.its.monash.edu.au) wrote:

> I've noticed that some of your ChangeLog entries aren't using TABs and
> vim is good enough to highlight these for me. It looks like eban cleaned
> them and some other minor formatting issues up a couple of days ago but
> your latest is also using 4 spaces instead of a leading TAB.

Ah, sorry.  I'll turn off 'expandtab' when I edit the ChangeLog.  Or
perhaps I'll just jump into Emacs.  I kind of wish Vim had a sort of
add-change-log-entry-other-window script.

Incidentally, I'd really like to document some of the CVS rules I've
encountered.  Such as: a few of the coding conventions, using Japanese
time in log entries, when to update version.h, and such.

matz, eban, knu: are these rules added to
http://ruby-lang.org/en/20020106.html?  Perhaps a separate page
explaining /src/ruby rules?

_why