On Dec 23, 2007, at 20:41 , Charles Thornton wrote:

thanks for answering my q's... to follow up

> 1) - As far as I know 'safari' has no connection to my project

This was just an FYI. Your website is 100% blank in apple's safari web
browser, making it rather hard to read for many rubyists (we seems to
really like macs).

at the very least:

+ The requested URL /css/default.css was not found on this server.

and:

+ http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fhawthorne-press.com%2FWebPage_RHG.html&charset=iso-8859-1&doctype=HTML+4.01+Transitional&group=0
  finds at least 48 errors depending on which doctype you use.

looks like some/many things aren't closed right, to the point that the
w3c validator can't even show an outline of the page structure.

> 2) - ?? ["Ultility"? Utility?]

look at the banner graphic on all your pages again.