Matz,

I've got a few lingering questions about Ruby 1.9 and I'm hoping you can
provide a definitive answer so I can document them definitively:

1) Will Proc.binding be made to work in 1.9?

2) Will Kernel.__callee__ be implemented so it works as documented in
1.9?  If not, may I delete its rdoc comment?

3) Is the new enumerate-by-insertion order of Hash part of the language
specification or is it an implementation detail in MRI?  (Last time I
asked you said you'd see what the JRuby people thought about this.)

Thanks!

	David