I've used Tim Pease's "turn" runner (it is a runner, isn't it?). I think
that ought to be the default style runner, actually. A bunch of dots
appearing across the screen tells me very little (until the full output
appears).

I think RDT (Eclipse plugin) uses a special runner, but I'm not
positive.

Regards,

Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication n error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy