On Nov 15, 11:47 pm, Ryan Davis <ryand-r... / zenspider.com> wrote:
> On Nov 14, 2007, at 18:43 , Trans wrote:
>
> > i'm all for it, but it would be a shame to LOOSE capabilities.
>
> I entirely disagree. Losing capabilities is exactly what we need right
> now. Those capabilities are holding us back.

You misunderstand me. I don't mean that the capabilities are included
in standard ruby, just that they are still available --i.e. as a
separate package. I thought that would have been clear by my response
to Eric, who addressed the questions I raised. I'm all for miniunit!
(Not for a "minirspec" though, for a number of reasons; and if that's
being seriously considered at this time than we need to open up
another thread and discuss).

T.