Apologies in advance if this is a FAQ, but I'm trying to build the
trunk (for Ruby 1.9) on Mac OS X and it's failing to link miniruby:

    /usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _dln_find_exe
    dmydln.o definition of _dln_find_exe in section (__TEXT,__text)
    dln.o definition of _dln_find_exe in section (__TEXT,__text)

I can see that both "dmydln.o" and "dln.o" are in the list of object
files passed to to the linker. Looking at the code, I think I see what
the author was going for and can probably work up a patch, but wanted
to confirm first that I wasn't just doing something wrong while trying
to build it.

Thanks,

Lyle