At 02:58 07/11/06, murphy wrote:
>Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
>> Is there any interest in setting up an auto-translating two-way gateway
>> between dev and core?
>it will be so funny ^^
>
>but...does this go into the general list? I'm not sure, but if Japanese
>ruby-core has a lot of traffic, the strange "auto-translated" messages
>might be more spam than useful. so, how does this actually work?

Good point. If you want to do this, please create separate lists
(for subscription only, not for posting) such as
ruby-core-translated-to-japanese / ruby-lang.org and
ruby-dev-translated-to-english / ruby-lang.org,
so that people can select whether they want to get these
messages or not.

Regards,    Martin.