Hi everyone,

As you may know, I've been working on a Ruby book.  It is called _The
Ruby Programming Language_, and it is an updated and expanded version of
Matz's _Ruby in a Nutshell_.  O'Reilly will publish it in early 2008 and
it will cover Ruby 1.8 and 1.9.

If you're going to be at RubyConf, my editor will be there with copies
you can take a look at.  If you're not going to be there, you can read
about the book and take a look at the table of contents at my blog:
http://www.davidflanagan.com/blog/2007_11.html#000145

I've found this mailing list to be tremendously helpful while writing
the book and I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your help.

	David