Hello,

A little background: I'm trying to get Ruby on Rails running under
IIS7 / Windows Server 2008. IIS7 includes native FastCGI support, but
it hasn't been tested much with Ruby.

It kinda works. The first HTTP request spawns "c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp\public\dispatch.fcgi", and renders my page as
expected. The second and third request render immediately, as the
process is still alive. On the fourth request, ruby.exe crashes with
status code 255.

So my question: what does ruby.exe status code 255 indicate? Does this
pattern of failure every fourth request mean anything? I can refresh
the page and it will succeed again three times, and then fail. I am
using this component for FastCGI support:
http://rubyforiis.sosukodo.org/

Thanks for any assistance,
Drew