On Oct 8, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Michael Neumann wrote:

> NAKAMURA, Hiroshi schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>> Is this offer open to those who don't currently have commit
>>> access?  Is
>>> there some kind of selection process?
>> I think it's open but Matz has the final say.  Matz?
>> Good to have a chief maintainer who are using it.
>> For these libs, please wait for a while.  I sent a mail to
>> mneumann who
>> is the original maintainer and I'm waiting a response.
>>> I assume that maintaining a library means being a contact point for
>>> questions, monitoring the tracker for related issues, and applying
>>> patches.  Do I have that right?
>
> James, go for it! Please, feel free to apply patches!

Thanks Michael.  I'm glad to see you haven't left us completely.

I really wasn't gunning for your job.  ;)

We just use XML-RPC in TextMate's Blogging bundle and see quite a few
issues (mostly because of very broken Wordpress blogs) with it that
way.  Because of that, I'm getting pretty familiar with it.

James Edward Gray II