On Oct 3, 2007, at 4:25 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:

> ...and I imagine many people could start "trying out" 1.9.1, but
> that in general it would not be a good release to start doing "mass
> porting" of 1.8-compatible apps.

I'll be pretty surprised if people don't start porting after a time
no matter what we call the release.  ;)

Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing with you.  Just adding my
thoughts.

While reading this thread I keep feeling like we're having a
terminology issue here.  We're use to talking about things like
"developmental" and "production" releases, but it seems like 1.9.1
may be something between the two.

James Edward Gray II