On Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:26:44 Sean Chittenden wrote:
: > > As for splitting out the declarations into its own header, that was
: > > just something I did as it would provide a very convenient way of
: > > grouping and documenting the C API inline with the headers.  Can
: > > someone please comment on either?  -sc
: >
: > The name "ruby_hash.h" doesn't seem so good, for me.
:
: How about just "hash.h" ?  It does seem like overkill to have "ruby_"
: in there.  -sc

How about file system name conflicts? -> with ruby_ you atleast can
guarantee that when the header is found by the compiler it's the correct
one. The other approach is to have them all in a ruby/ directory in the
include directory.

Regards,

Chris
| Chris Ross   |      chris / darkrock.co.uk | ctr / ferite.org        |
|              | http://www.darkrock.co.uk | http://www.ferite.org |
"I feel more like I do now than I did before."