Hi,
I'm new on this list.
I'm SW-developer since 15 years, mostly on WIN32 and VMS.
I want use Ruby on IA64-VMS and I could help testing and may be more.

Still I'm pretty new in Ruby, its organization and all that...
Before I search too long, could you show me where to start from?
How do I build it on VMS? I can use IA64 and AXP. If realy needed
we can reactivate also a VAX (a real one not the emulator ;-) )

Got the sources from svn.ruby-lang.org/repos/ruby/trunk
and searched a  ./vms/build.com  or  makefile.vms  or so.
VMS is not mentioned in  README*, Makefile.in or common.mk.
Hmm?

Cheers
Toni