Hi,

In message "Re: Thread.abort_on_exception= in Ruby 1.9"
    on Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:28:34 +0900, Nobuyoshi Nakada <nobu / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|> the final release.  I file this and [ruby-core:11873] (Thread#join
|> giving wrong backtrace) as bugs.
|
|You meant [ruby-core:11874]?

Yes.

| Those stackframes seem to be optimized out.

I am not sure if it's related to optimization.  I admit I allowed
Koichi to optimize out stack frames, but this case, the call frame
information from #join was totally lost.  Considering the exception
must have been re-raised in #join, it seems weird for me.

							matz.