Sylvain,

I plan to try valgrind on a ruby interpreter built for the x86 with all compiler
optimization disabled next week.  I'd never heard of valgrind before.

Note that ggarra / advancedsl.com.ar suggested this off-list a few
days before you did.

It does sound promising.

I'm hopeful that it might lead us to the cause of what appears
to be a wild VAULE pointer write.

- brent

--
 Brent Roman
 Software Engineer                 Tel: 831 775 1808