Comment By: Daniel Berger (djberg96)
Date: 2007-01-11 14:59

Message:
Ken,

I'm guessing that you meant to submit this as a bug report, since there's nothing resembling a patch here.

In any case, I cannot duplicate this behavior.  I ran this on my Solaris 10 box both with and without an explicit "--with-sitedir=" command line option, and it set it properly both ways.

You'll have to provide much more information in order for us to investigate this further, such as your platform, exact version of Ruby, and your autoconf version.  Also, what does the following produce for you?

ruby -e 'require "rbconfig"; puts Config::CONFIG["sitedir"]'

Regards,

Dan

You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1700&aid=7756&group_id=426