<snip>

> I don't want everything to sit on shyouhei's and knu's shoulders. If
> you'd like to take a category, please let me know. Remember, these
> people aren't going to fix every bug in that area, they're simply
> going to be the triage person for that category.

For our readers where English isn't their native language, the word
"triage" in this context just means they'll be assigned the ticket
initially, then they'll re-assign the ticket to the appropriate person.
That is, unless they decide they're going to keep the ticket assigned to
themselves.

My apologies if this explanation wasn't necessary. I figured the word
was unusual enough to warrant an explanation.

Regards,

Dan