Hrm. My previous email seems not to have gone through?
---

Here is what I've done:

1) Moved all bugs in "Core" to "Standard Libraries".
2) Renamed "Standard Libraries" to "Triage (do not select)".
3) Renamed Core to "Language / Runtime / Core Libraries".
4) Set up the following categories and autoassigns:

Crypto / Digest / Compression:          knu
DB / Formats:                           knu
Devtools:                               zenspider
Documentation, ri, rdoc:                drbrain
External APIs / Interfacing:            shyouhei
Files / Dirs / IO:                      knu
I18N/L10N:                              shyouhei
Language / Runtime / Core Libraries:    shyouhei
Math:                                   knu
Networking / Communication / Protocols: knu
Security:                               shyouhei
Threads / Synchronization:              knu

5) Now we go through the bugs in "Triage" and assign them to the
appropriate categories.
6) Once this is done, I'll rename Triage to:

Misc / Other Standard Library:          shyouhei

-----

I don't want everything to sit on shyouhei's and knu's shoulders. If
you'd like to take a category, please let me know. Remember, these
people aren't going to fix every bug in that area, they're simply
going to be the triage person for that category.

Hopefully I can make a detailed document published describing this
setup and we can get it actually linked from the bug submission form.
Right now all HTML is escaped.