I'm going to make more categories for the trackers (bugs and patches)
and set up autoassigns so that we can provide more prompt and better
support for ruby. I don't want to set up a category per library as
that dilutes it too much, but having some sort of person "on point"
to head up an area of work will really help us.

Right now we have:

	"Core" autoassign: nobody
	"Documentation" autoassign: nobody
	"Standard Library" autoassign: nobody

An example of what I'm thinking of is renaming "Documentation" to:

	"Documentation, rdoc, ri" autoassign: Eric Hodel

Other ideas:

	Language / Runtime
	Core (Builtin) Classes
	Networking (sockets, net::*, drb)

No idea what other categories to do, nor who to assign them to.
Please provide suggestions.

Who is general maintainer of 1.8 these days? It is Urabe Shyouhei,
no? I don't see Urabe on the developer list. Can we fix that? Also,
any other major contributors to 1.8 that aren't on the list?

    Developer          Username   Role/Position    Skills
    Eric Hodel          drbrain   Senior Developer  View
    Akinori MUSHA         knu     Senior Developer  View
    Kouhei Sutou          kou         Default       View
    Yukihiro Matsumoto    matz        Default       View
    Michael Neumann     mneumann      Default       View
    Nobuyoshi Nakada      nobu        Default       View
    Nathaniel Talbott   ntalbott  Senior Developer  View
    Dave Thomas         pragdave      Default       View
    Richard Kilmer        rich        Default       View
    Shugo Maeda          shugo    Senior Developer  View
    Technorama Ltd.    technorama Senior Developer  View
    Tom Copeland          tom          Admin        View
    Usaku Nakamura        usa         Default       View
    Ryan Davis         zenspider       Admin        View

If it is ok with matz, I'd like to push to have him not on point for
anything so he can focus on future language issues.

Thanks, Ryan