On 5/27/07, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we get a --warn19 flag added to the Ruby 1.8 branch that will
> print warnings on things that are changing about the language?

What a great idea. I'd very appreciate such a feature too, but who has
the time to precisely record all those differences and extend the 1.8
interpreter? Seems to be quite a lot of work to me. I mean precisely
recording all the changes is enough work. It would be much easier to
summarize all those changes on the official ruby homepage or something
like that. If it were done in a wiki, all the readers of the newsgroup
could do it together!

regards,
-- henon