Resending .. I hope it gets sent this time.

On 23/04/07, Nobuyoshi Nakada <nobu / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:44:14 +0900,
> Michal Suchanek wrote in [ruby-core:11003]:
> > This excerpt from my build log shows that miniruby loads an
> > extension from a version of the interpreter that is already
> > installed.
>
> Thank you, I hope it's fixed now.

Note that prepending the directory containing new extensions to the
miniruby options does not fix this. Even prepending -I$(extout)
-I$(extout)/$(sitearch) does not fix it since the extensions are not
built in the right order and etc is not built in time to be loaded for
building dl.

Generally I do not see any reason for miniruby to load extensions from
the installed location. Either there are none or there are the wrong
ones.

Thanks

Michal