--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

> echo -e '#!test\nputs "test passed"' | ruby=20
-:1: Can't exec test (fatal)

Ruby parse shebang and try to run program using shebang if it's not ruby.

I think it's wrong. Shebang should be parsed by shell, not ruby. If I try
to run a file using ruby, it should be run using ruby. Ruby is not a
shell.

--=20
Regards,  Kirill A. Shutemov
 + Belarus, Minsk