You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1700&aid=9762&group_id=426

Category: Ruby1.8
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The attached patch adds or fixes several things:

* Adds documentation for create_header
* Adds documentation for find_executable
* Adds documentation for enable_config
* Adds documentation for with_config
* Fixes a doc bug in the have_struct_member method
* Added a few comments here and there for private methods

In addition, I've wrapped methods that aren't meant for public consumption with stopdoc/startdoc tags to keep RDoc from picking them up. This makes the final RDoc output much less cluttered. As a side benefit, the RDoc generation itself now goes a bit more quickly.

I wasn't completely sure if pkg_config was meant for public use or not. If so, I leave it for someone else to document more thoroughly.

This patch is against Ruby 1.8.6 final.

Regards,

Dan