n> I'm thinking it must be, no other way to solve [ruby-core:00100].

 It exist just a small problem with #defined? which will return
 "local-variable(in-block)" in this case.

 No good idea, how to fix this.

 I've a stupid suggestion, use "dynamic-variable" (it's a joke :-))))

 Just a question : for me, this name came from ruby-man-1.4

   http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/man-1.4/syntax.html#lvar

  "The local variables assigned first time in the blocks are only valid in
  that block. They are called `dynamic variables.'"

 What term was used in the Japanese version of this documentation ?

Guy Decoux