Charles Thornton wrote:
> M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>> Charles Thornton wrote:
>>> NO - But I just sent them a message.
>>>
>>> Thanks for reminding Me!
>>>
>>>                      Chuck t.
>> I just downloaded it and took a brief pass at it. Some parts appear
>> to still be in Japanese ... did I get the right tarball?
>> (http://www.hawthorne-press.com/IRHG_3_24.tgz)

I have gone through the 'translated' documents from Rubyforge and
performed just machine translations on the areas the were untranslated.

They are rough and I will have to work on them later to correct the
prose and create the new image files!

But it is somewhat readable English now.  The image files original
and some them have Japanese Text in the image file, those will
be converted when I update the Image Files!

Download at:
      http://www.hawthorne-press.com/IRHG_3_27.tgz

            Chuck Thornton