matheusrich (Matheus Richard) wrote in #note-11:
> Since we have `__method__`, maybe adding something like `__params__`?

I _really_ like this idea. Although I would prefer having different names for positional vs keywords, so maybe `__args__` and `__kwargs__`
This was previously suggested in #15049 (for the purpose of forwarding all keyword arguments) but it's very well suited to handling special keywords like `if`/`for`/`class`, without introducing extra syntax or special cases.

Feature #17785: Allow named parameters to be keywords