Bugs item #9300, was opened at 2007-03-15 04:35
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1698&aid=9300&group_id=426

Category: Core
Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
If create a sub-process, and run failing tests in it, the sub-process will not exit with error code as expected: the exit code is always 0.

Ubuntu Linux 7.04
Ruby 1.8.6
Rails 1.2.3

Comment By: Nathaniel Talbott (ntalbott)
Date: 2007-03-19 15:33

Message:
Can you give me an example that runs independent of a Rails app? For instance, you must have something extra installed in your app, since assert_false is not a standard test/unit assertion.

In my testing, both in a Rails app, and an independent test I set up, I couldn't duplication the problem.

Comment By: Jeff Xiong (gigix)
Date: 2007-03-16 23:56

Message:
I posted an attachment (issue.zip). You can unzip it to a
Rails app's root directory, then run process_test.rb.

Comment By: Nathaniel Talbott (ntalbott)
Date: 2007-03-16 09:01

Message:
Can you post an example that demonstrates the problem?