Issue #18266 has been updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans).

* [Feature #6210] load should provide a way to specify the top-level module (jeremyevans0)
  * This is fairly easy to implement in a backwards compatible manner, and seems useful.
  * Are we OK adding this feature?  If so, is the pull request acceptable?
* [Feature #11256] anonymous block forwarding (jeremyevans0)
  * This was accepted by @matz four years ago, but never committed.
  * I've created a new working version based on patches from @nobu and @mame.
  * There should be no backwards compatibility issues, as the proposed syntax is currently invalid.
  * Is it OK to add this feature?  If so, is the pull request acceptable?
* [Feature #11689] Add methods allow us to get visibility from Method and UnboundMethod object. (jeremyevans0)
  * As requested by @matz, I put together a patch for #public?, #private?, and #protected?.
  * Do we want to use this approach, or do we want to reconsider the #visibility method that returns a symbol?
  * If we want to use this approach, is the pull request acceptable?
* [Feature #12495] Make "private" return the arguments again, for chaining (jeremyevans0)
  * This seems useful, and the backwards compatible issues are quite small.
  * Are we OK adding this feature?  If so, is the pull request acceptable?
* [Feature #16663] Add block or filtered forms of Kernel#caller to allow early bail-out (jeremyevans0)
  * Currently it is not possible to generate a partial backtrace without knowing how many frames you need up front.
  * This feature allows the production of partial backtraces without that knowledge.
  * For example, you can use it to return the only the first frame that meets some criteria.
  * There shouldn't be any backwards compatibility issues, as caller/caller_locations does not currently use a block.
  * Are we OK adding this feature?  If so, is the pull request acceptable?

Misc #18266: DevelopersMeeting20211118Japan