Issue #18265 has been reported by zw963 (Wei Zheng).

Feature #18265: One-bianry feature which discuss on ruby kaigi 2021 day 2, 《 Ruby Committers vs the World / CRuby Committers》
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/18265

* Author: zw963 (Wei Zheng)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQnN1pqK4FQ

Yes, what i said is this.

I personal propose add this feature into ruby 3 in the future, i consider this is a killer
advantage compare to others dynamic language.

And, this feature is very important for distribute code to the third party.(e.g. client)

in fact, my friend switch from ruby to go recent days, the only reason is, it could not find out
a usable solution to distribute code to our client safely.

Because i could not find out a similar issue, so, just create this for discuss.

clipboard-202110232053-mgbon.png (169 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/