Issue #12075 has been updated by sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada).

knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote in #note-33:
> [...]`size?` [...] explicitly says it would check the size, which means it is essentially equivalent to `size > 0`

While this might make sense in JavaScript, given that `0` is truthy in Ruby, I do not agree with this opinion. I think the most natural definition of such method `size?` would be mapping of `size` to boolean values, which would be `true` in Ruby as long as `size` is defined (numeric), even when it is `0`.

Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?