Issue #18070 has been reported by schwad (Nick Schwaderer).

Bug #18070: `attr` should be removed
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/18070

* Author: schwad (Nick Schwaderer)
* ruby -v: 3.0.0p0
I'm digging through some older Ruby versions and discovered that `attr` was deprecated in Ruby 1.9. We still are seeing support for it in Ruby 3.0

Unless there are internals that require its existence, is it time to remove this deprecated feature?

If there's agreement, I'm more than happy to fire up the PR myself. (Also happy to be corrected if there's something I'm missing here :) )

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/