Issue #17881 has been updated by fxn (Xavier Noria).

Followup here.

Before I started working on Zeitwerk, I benchmarked whether a TP enabled on the `:class` event had a measurable impact. Richard Schneeman and Sam Saffron ran benchmarks too. Tests said it did not, that validated the technique for explicit namespaces and gave me green light to go ahead.

@k0kubun recently ran [a new synthetic benchmarks](https://gist.github.com/k0kubun/8c50a09e94720fbadd019ba7fd04a73d) with similar results and [concluded](https://twitter.com/k0kubun/status/1400497972572397569):

> ... so, in summary, Zeitwerk doesn't have to change for VM, and thus we don't need new API for it. While both MJIT and YJIT have a challenge to optimize TP-enabled programs, :class events could be a special case which is easier to optimize at least than :line. I'll work on it.

I am told YJIT works fine with Zeitwerk (right @byroot?), and MJIT will work on it.

So, as far as Zeitwerk is concerned, I believe we are fine and we do not need new APIs.

This ticket could be pursued, if you like, for the sake of the Ruby language itself.

Feature #17881: Add a Module#const_added callback