Feature #3187: Allow dynamic Fiber stack size

* Author: mperham (Mike Perham)
* Assignee: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
=begin
 I'd like a way to increase the size of the Fiber stack dynamically so when my program starts, I can set it to whatever value I need for the code I'm running.  4KB is too easy to run into problems when running recursive code but settling on any arbitrary static value seems pointless to me.
=end

fiber_stacksize.patch (5.89 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/