I am releasing the lastest version of the Ruby Hacker's Guide.

See:        www.hawthorne-press.com

Thanks to the people from Ruby Forge RHG Project we have
new translations for chapters 6, 7, 9, 10, and 18.  I have merged
the changes where  we overlap.  The good is the different
translations were very similar.

I will generally refer the this project as the Integrated RHG, due
to the good work of the people at Ruby Forge.

They also upgraded the figures using InkScape for really nice
graphics.  I have followed their example and have converted all
the old graphics to this new form.

There are also a few Ruby File Utilities Include at my site!

I would appreciate any technical reviews for this material for
any stupid mistakes on my part.  We should make some of the
knowledge from the core group available to others.

         Thanks for all the help -- You know who you are!!