cking data

* Author: duerst (Martin D=FCrst)
* Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
* ruby -v: ruby 2.4.0dev (2016-07-19 trunk 55704) [x86_64-cygwin]
In some cases, some files (such as Unicode data files) may be missing and c=
annot be downloaded.

In these cases, tests should not fail silently. It is not good to produce a=
 long list of test failures when there is only a single problem. Therefore,=
 e.g. test/ruby/enc/test_case_comprehensive.rb up to r55520 produced a sing=
le explicit failure when tests were missing.

In revision r55521, this test was removed, but it should be reinstated to a=
void silent failure.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/