Feature #17873: Update of default gems in Ruby 3.1

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
I promoted many standard libraries to the default gems. You can see them at=
 https://stdgems.org/#default-gems-ruby-301

I propose the following libraries to promote the bundled gems from the defa=
ult gems.

```
matrix
prime
net/ftp
net/smtp
net/pop
net/imap
```

They have primary maintainer in the canonical repository in github. So, the=
y can release the new version with their convenience. =

@shugo @marcandre Any thought?

And I also propose to extract the following libraries from the default gems.

```
tracer
dbm
gdbm
```

They are no longer actively maintained and not widely used today.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/