Issue #17875 has been updated by rmosolgo (Robert Mosolgo).

Oh, thanks! I installed 3.1.0-dev and it worked fine for me, too. I thought I was on the latest version, but I guess I overlooked the `-dev` version.

I can't figure out how to close this issue ... could someone help me close it (or close it for me) please?

Bug #17875: Segfault when reusing a closed Fiber scheduler inside a Thread

* Author: rmosolgo (Robert Mosolgo)
* ruby -v: 3.0.1
Hi! I've been trying to learn the new `Fiber.scheduler` API. I ran into this segfault when I was misusing scheduler instances in Minitest. I was able to reproduce the bug in isolation and I thought I'd share it here in case it's helpful to anyone.

I attached the program as `scheduler_bug.rb` and the output in `bug_output.txt`. I expected this program to terminate with an error, but not with a segfault.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know! Thanks,

Robert

scheduler_bug.rb (4.92 KB)
bug_output.txt (24.1 KB)

--