servers

* Author: duerst (Martin D=FCrst)
* Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Making this a separate issue from #17837

Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17837#not=
e-10 (which is  about timeouts for regular expressions):

> I think fixing Timeout.timeout might be possible.
> The main/major issue is it can trigger within `ensure`, right? Is there a=
nything else?
> We could automatically mask `Thread#raise` within `ensure` so it only hap=
pens after the `ensure` body completes.
> And we could still have a larger "hard timeout" if an `ensure` takes way =
too long (shouldn't happen, but one cannot be sure).
> I recall discussing this with @schneems some time ago on Twitter.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/