Issue #17849 has been updated by schneems (Richard Schneeman).

> Assignee set to matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)

Maybe we want to tag in Koichi. Last I talked to Matz (EuRuKo in 2019) I be=
lieve he suggested having Koichi take a look at the issue. I'm not familiar=
 with the interface here I don't know if we can @ mention someone or if we =
need to set them to the owner.

Feature #17849: Fix Timeout.timeout so that it can be used in threaded Web =
servers