At Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:55:42 +0900,
James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Feb 20, 2007, at 7:50 AM, Akinori MUSHA wrote:
>
> > At Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:33:08 +0900,
> > James Edward Gray II wrote:

> >> Was there anything wrong with this patch?  If not, can we please
> >> apply it?
> >
> > What does the maintainer say about it?  Is he irresponsive these days?
>
> Do I need to try emailing him off this list?  Can anyone tell me who
> maintains the library?

Note the To: field in my mails. :)

Let me wait for a couple days (~48 hours) for his response.  It may be
ususually short for a maintainer timeout, but I'd like to get this
into the second (and probably the last) preview release.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Different eyes see different things,
    Different hearts beat on different strings --
       But there are times for you and me when all such things agree"