Issue #17818 has been updated by jaruga (Jun Aruga).

I would share the result by communicating with Travis support.

The excellent news is now,

* arch: `arm64`, arch: `ppc64le`, arch: `s390x` have free unlimited builds without consuming credits for all the open source repositories.
* arch: `arch: arm64-graviton2` is not free at the moment. The consumed credits look the same with `arch: amd64` (= 10 credits per build minute in Linux).

As a side note from my experience, the concept of the credits might be not considered on travis-ci.org. But the `dist: focal` was not available on `arch: arm64` on travis-ci.org, but `dist: focal` is available on `arch: arm64` on travis-ci.com. So, it might be good to migrate a repository to travis.com if you want to use the focal arm64 on Travis.

For consumed credits on IBM and ARM.

Here is the my log I reported to the Travis community and the testing repository as a reference.

* https://travis-ci.community/t/free-oss-credits-usage-calculation/10832/4?u=junaruga
* https://github.com/junaruga/ci-multi-arch-native-test

Here is the official document page published today.

* https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/billing-overview/#partner-queue-solution
* https://github.com/travis-ci/docs-travis-ci-com/commit/3507d8b1a2305cb61393e4205eb6d683e2ba1b60

Misc #17818: Reviving Travis CI