Hi Martin-sensei,

I've created an article about CIs for Ruby, as far as I know.

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/CIServers

There are so many CIs for Ruby, but IMO you may check just GitHub Actions
and Appveyor which are integrated with https://github.com/ruby/ruby . If a
test failure occurs on only other CIs, its maintainer may ask you to check
and fix the error later.

Best,