Feature #17753: Add Module#namespace

* Author: tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
Given code like this:

```ruby
module A
  module B
    class C; end
    class D; end
```

We can get from `C` to `B` like `C.outer_scope`, or to `A` like
`C.outer_scope.outer_scope`.

I want to use this in cases where I don't know the outer scope, but I
want to find constants that are "siblings" of a constant.  For example,
I can do `A::B::C.outer_scope.constants` to find the list of "sibling"
constants to `C`.  I want to use this feature when walking objects and
introspecting.  For example:

```ruby
ObjectSpace.each_object(Class) do |k|
  p siblings: k.outer_scope.constants
end
```

I've attached a patch that implements this feature, and there is a pull request on GitHub [here](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4326).

0001-Add-Module-outer_scope.patch (5.93 KB)
0001-Add-Module-namespace.patch (5.89 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/